The gallery below features —
- Images from the Rose Theatre Company’s production of Ruined: the poster and the photo that accompanied the San Antonio Express-News story ‘You’ve Ruined a Perfectly Good Mystery’ gets SA debut.
- Photos taken by Lumi Photo for the summer 2011 Madison and FringeNYC performances. See more here and the whole album here.
- Images from the world premiere of You’ve Ruined a Perfectly Good Mystery!
- The poster designed by Al Hart
- Press photos created by Colm McCarthy
- Rehearsal photos taken by assistant director Esther Schwarzbauer
Select any of the photos below to open a carousel view.
Pictured: Liz Angle, Morgan Clyde, Jamie England, Colin FX, Tim Irvin, Andrea Kleiner, Matt Korda, Leslie Lube, Paul Milisch, Veronica Raulin, Karen Saari, Matthew A. Schrader, Benjamin Scharff, Joseph Travis Urick, Colin Woolston, Christopher Younggren.
The Madison production’s costumes were by Sydney Krieger, props by Kirk Stantis.